I was tagged by brbshittoavenge, thewriterchick, and nessismore (forgive my inability to make links in mobile mode!)
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
Uh…ok let’s see if I can get to ten!
1. Goosebumps (series) RL Stine
2. Little House on the Prairie (series) by Laura Ingalls Wilder
3. Alas Babylon by Pat Frank
4. Harry Potter (series) by JK Rowling
5. Fullmetal Alchemist (manga) by Hiromu Arakawa
6. Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
7. Protector of the Small (series) by Tamora Pierce
8. Inferno by Dante Alighieri
9. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
10. Wicked by Gregory McGuire
I did it!!!!!
Tagged folks in my tags!!!
Cassie lounging on the green chair :)
Also, just got a LinkedIn and a Behance, so feel free to follow/connect with me on either of those! #ilikefriends
The Avengers and GotG hanging out after their first joint battle... -
- Peter geeking out because Captain freakin’ America is listening to his mixtape on his Walkman and omg is he bobbing his head to the music OMG YES
- Tony nerding out over Peter’s helmet, flicking it on and off and on and off and promising himself Yup, my suit’s gonna do…
It’s real! The first official Dancing Groot toy, from the amazing folks at Funko!
I haven’t even seen the movie yet (I know!) and I may need this.
OMG like 3 of you guys tagged me in the book post! Will make a post later *goes to think of favorite formative books*